Park Gate was completed in summer 2010, occupying an extremely convenient location, less then two minutes away from Timperley Metrolink Station. In addition, the apartments are also within the catchment area for the Park Road Academy and Nursery, deemed 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. The development consists of 20 two bedroom flats, and a single one bedroom flat, with an unparalleled focus on quality throughout. This is evidenced by the attention to detail, and the fixtures and fittings, both across the apartments themselves, and continuing into the communal areas.
Properties are supplied part-furnished. Properties come with fitted wardrobes, window dressings and white goods. Other furniture is not supplied. Furniture is included in these photographs for illustration purposes only.
- Secure parking.
- Fully alarmed.
- Well lit exterior.
- Maintained gardens.
- Private allocated parking space for each property.
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Intercom access system to every flat.
- Spacious elevator to upper floors.
- Electric element hot water cylinder boilers.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Top quality insulation delivers low running costs.
- Fully programmable electrical underfloor heating to all rooms beneath a tiled or laminate floor.
- Spacious hallway.
- Each WC facility and bathroom contains taps by Hans Grohe.
Additionally, every property contains appliances of the highest quality, including a fully integrated fitted kitchen provided by Poggenpohl of Germany comprising:
- Neff Fridge / freezer
- Neff Oven
- Neff Electric Hob
- Neff Extractor
- Neff Dishwasher
- Neff Washing Machine and separate Siemens Tumble Dryer
Two bathrooms containing:
- Shower to master bedroom ensuite.
- Bath and shower to main bathroom.
- Electric underfloor heating.
TV / Satellite / FM / DAB to Kitchen / Living room, and both bedrooms. Provision for installation of WiFi router